Jan 31, 2009

My Bloody Valentine 3D

sooo yesterday i got my graduation pics .... ahhhhh culda lost some weight but w.e mannnnnn .... after i met up with ashani ndd her sister(my loverr) nd was chillin till we went to the 7:55 movie at union square theatre. by the time we got there with all of our friends it was freakinnnnn 7:50 nd there was only 2 tickets left.WTF all ashani's fault soo then we got tickets for 9:35 nd we had to wait madd long. So i called my SBF(secret bestfriend) Alyia who works around the area ... nd met up at this pizza shop that sells pizza for $1. I SWEARRRRR ALL OF US WENT INN .... ii was soo happy it was cheap nd fluffly (yummmm) after we was chilln walked my SBF to the train nd went into the theatre. NO SEATS!! deadass sooo like 2 ppl had to split frm us nd Akeem Tauaishu Ashani Andrea nd I was all together (they bought us chairss lmfaoo) it was woth it cause we was laffin screamin talkin back to the screen nd screamin some more...... ahhh good times good times..... my wife got her hair done nd didnt come =/ nd crop was being a little pee pee head nd didnt come eitha =/ but i had a blast mannn. soo latr on today im goin to this concert soo i*ll post latr sexy ppl =*




more pics:








































No comments:

Post a Comment